SERI will be hosting two workshops at the 2017 E-Scrap Conference which will be held September 18-20 in Orlando.
- Intro to R2 – A 90-minute overview of the R2 Standard, with a brief discussion of the cost and steps of getting certified.
- What Your Auditor Expects to See During an Audit – Hear from R2 auditors who will present five “mini-sessions” on the records and documentation that auditors need to see during an audit. Areas of the R2 Standard that will be featured include:
- Due Diligence of downstream vendors (Prov. 5)
- Testing and sales records required for reusable electronics (Prov. 6)
- Tracking the flow of material (Prov. 7)
- Data destruction and validation records (Prov. 8)
- Insurance, Closure Plans and Financial Instruments (Prov. 9)
No cost to attend either workshop, but registration is required with your E-Scrap Registration.
Stop by the SERI booth while you’re at the conference – we’d love the chance to meet you in person!