E-Scrap 2017 - September 18-20, Orlando, FL
SERI will be hosting two workshops at the E-Scrap conference:
- Intro to R2 – A 90-minute overview of the R2 Standard, with a brief discussion of the cost and steps of getting certified.
- What Your Auditor Expects to See During an Audit – Hear from R2 auditors who will present five “mini-sessions” on the records and documentation that auditors need to see during an audit. Areas of the R2 Standard that will be featured include:
- Due Diligence of downstream vendors (Prov. 5)
- Testing and sales records required for reusable electronics (Prov. 6)
- Tracking the flow of material (Prov. 7)
- Data destruction and validation records (Prov. 8)
- Insurance, Closure Plans and Financial Instruments (Prov. 9)
No cost to attend either workshop, but registration is required with your E-Scrap Registration. Also, stop by the SERI booth while you’re at the conference – we’d love the chance to meet you in person!
Attend the first 2-day R2 Internal Auditor Class presented by SERI. It is offered only to employees of organizations who are seeking R2 Certification or are already R2 Certified. The R2 Internal Auditor course is designed to discuss the finer details of the R2 Standard. Learn what your auditors are learning and how to effectively implement and internally audit R2 in your organization.
Sunday 10/29/17 through Monday 10/30/17 from 8:30am – 5:00pm (This is a pre-conference event)
- Register by Aug. 31: $395
- Register by Oct. 15: $445
- Onsite registration: $495
Class is limited to 20 participants
For more information or to register click here.
SERI executive director, John Lingelbach, will be presenting:
“Promotion of the Circular Economy Through Electronics Recycling Certification
in China and the Rest of Asia”
The conference, exhibition and plant tours are organized by World Recycling Forum.
SERI executive director, John Lingelbach, will be speaking at the IEMN 2017 conference. The IEMN enables environmental officials from within and beyond the Asia-Pacific region to exchange information and best practices on e-waste management.